Registered SAG/AFTRA Member
Los Angeles CA
List of abilities
- Martial Arts (Shao-lin Kung Fu, Wing Chun/JKD, Tai Chi, Tae Kwon Do, JKD, Boxing/Kickboxing, Hapkido, Koju Riu Karate and Judo.
- Weapons: Nunchakus, Long/Short Blades, Balisong, Chinese & Japanese Swords, Long Stick, Spear, Archery & Firearms
- Ground pounding, falls (up to 30 ft), rolls and throws
- Head & full-body reactions
- Break-away glass & window penetration
- Other utility stunts.
- General bike, motorcycle and horse-back riding
- Ken Jeong (live show)
- Psy (live show)
- Simon Yam (stand-in)
Ex-member of Sho Kosugi Action Team (2002-2005)
Started martial arts training at the age of 5 in different styles of Kung Fu, then Judo, Karate, Tang Soo Do and boxing under several masters in Tainan City, Taiwan
JKD (Master Daniel Lee: Bruce Lee's close disciple in Jeet Kune Do)
Wing Chun (Master Steven Chang: Yip Man & Lieon Shon's Wing Chun System)
Tae Kwon Do (Master Delon Tan)
Wu's Tai Chi: Master John Wong
Wing Chun (Master Franco Lung: Yip Man & Wong Tsun-Leon's Wing Chun System)
International Stunt School (David Boueshy)
Acting: Pasadena City College
Certified Stunt Performer (International Stunt School, Seattle, WA)
1982 Taiwan Junior Nuchaku Champ
1987 World Cup Middle Weight Champ (Los Angeles Open)
Employer in Japan (2002~2005)
Hsu Li Kong
Producer of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
Willing to shave/dye hair?
Willing to travel globally?
Permitted to work in the United States?
The state in which you are a local hire:
The United Stuntmen's Association