Registered SAG/AFTRA Member
List of abilities
- All expected abiltiies including falls, hits, sells, reaction, and fights
- Screen Fighting / Fight Performance for Camera | Highly Adept w/ Professional Experience | LONG FORM Choreography (50 beats and up)
- Stunt Driving Training - Rick Seaman's Motion Picture Driving Clinic Level 1 and 2
- Firearms Safety and Tactical Movement for Film | Comfortable with Blanks | Reloads | Squad Movement | Various Weapons
- Swords & Weapons- Long Staff / Bo Staff, Two handed swords, sword and shield, rapier, fencing foil, saber, katana, broadsword, long sword, lightsaber
- Competent in Falls up to 20 feet
- Owns personal Climbing Sutra Harness w/ Thigh Harness attachments
- Wire Riding for Film and TV - Ratchets, Gold Tails, Deadmans, hanging, and other gags. NOT A RIGGER!
- Filipino Martial Arts - Instructor Level Experience (Sticks, Knife, Empty Hand, Sword)
- Kickboxing - Instructor Level Experience: Savate | Student Level Experience: Muay Thai
- Martial Arts Grappling Skills - Basics in BJJ, Silat, and various wrestling / clinch techiques
- Fight Choreography / Action Design - over 8 years experience choreographing and designing action for camera and stage
- "Action" Coaching for Actors - Professional Trainer with Martial Arts teaching experience and an eye for camera
- Videography - Camera Operator and Editor | Can design and edit Previsualizations in QUICK turnarounds
- Acting - Comfortable with dialogue and emotional scene work when necessary
- Bicycle - Comfortable in city and streets / 12 speed
- Swimming (basics in all major strokes)
- Fire Burns - Comfortable with Partial Burns - Willing to learn fulls
- Comfortable and capable of operating and riding ATVs
- Drivers License - Comfortable driving in dangerous conditions
- Sean Pertwee
- Jesse Plemmons
- Eric Roberts
Willing to shave/dye hair?
Willing to travel globally?
Permitted to work in the United States?
The state in which you are a local hire: